Are you among the fans of the thrill and excitement of “Jeopardy”? “Jeopardy Tournament of Championships” is back that you will love. The last Jeopardy Tournament of championships game show was held in 2017. And here is the new season of your favorite game show, that you will surely love.
It would be a competitive and prestigious event. The show is expected to start from Monday onwards.
Your favorite 15 Jeopardy stars will compete against each other. It’s surely gonna be the most awaited fun!
Here is all you need to know about the new season of your favorite Game Show:
- The show will be a 10-day event not including weekends that are the most probably from 4 November to 15 November.
- The tournament will have the quarterfinals, semifinals, and finals. Quarterfinals will take place for a period of one week. After that, the winner advances to the semifinals from November 11 to 13. Finally, the winners move the finals on 14-15 November.
- Alex Trebek will be the host of the show. Yes, you are right! After being diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer, he is going to host the show. Alex once said to CTV that till the time his skills will not diminish, he will keep doing the show.
- James Holzhauer is back after winning more than $2 million. He has the second-longest winning streak. Not only this, but he also has the second-highest winnings in regular-season play.
- Other contestants competing in the tournament are a professional sports gambler, and Boettcher, a librarian, 13 other champions.
- Not only this, Josh Hill, Anneke Garcia, and college champion Dhruv Gaur is also among the contestant of the championship tournament.
- The show will be available on Hulu with Live TV or check your local listings.
- The winner with the first prize will receive a $250,000 grand prize. And second and third position holders will get $100,000 and $50,000, respectively.