Samsung has announced Galaxy Tab Active Pro, for people who work outdoors or in industrial areas. It will be available at a cost of approximately $599.99.
Currently, it is available on Samsung’s channel partners. Samsung revealed to The Verge that it will be available on Samsung.com at some point in the future. Samsung also revealed that the LTE-enabled version will be available on November 15th for $679.99. This version actually works with the four major US Carriers.
Here are the specificati ons of Samsung Newest Rugged Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro has a 10.1-inch 1920 x 1200 screen.
- You can max out the brightness to 550 nits.
- The tablet includes the S-Pen which is available in the slot on the side of the device.
- Both the tablet and the S-pen are IP-68 Certified.
- The device is considerable water and dust resistant.
- Samsung claims the device to be shock-resistant also, with a MIL-STD 810G certification.
- Manufacturers say that the screen will sense touch even while wearing “light work gloves,”. This will prove to be handy if you regularly wear gloves in your line of work.
- The galaxy tab pro has a 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 670 processor.
- It has 4GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage. However, you can add up to 512GB external storage using a microSD card.
- It has a user-replaceable, fast-charging 7,600mAh battery. Samsung claims it will last for up to 15 hours.
- The tablet has a 13MP back camera and an 8MP front camera.
- It also has a fingerprint sensor and a headphone jack.
- It charges over USB- and will work with POGO pin-based accessories like chargers and keyboards.