Samsung company has come up with its new offerings – Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+. The screen of the new smartphones have 6.3 and 6.8 inches display respectively. The display is somewhere similar to the Samsung S10 with full HD resolution panel. The price of the Note 10 starts at$949 while note 10+ starts at $1,099. So it’s the best opportunity for the big-display screen lovers.
These new models of Samsung have too many new features. Like this time Samsung has upped the productivity factor of the smartphone. Now, these phones will have the ability to transcribe scribbled notes into Microsoft word documents and more. Besides this, as always the smartphones would have the Samsung Pen stylus. The Samsung pen only works with the Samsung notes app.
With this, gamers will love the new Samsung note smartphones. As the smartphone will have the Deskstop connection due to which you can play games from your PC on your phone.
Other Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 +
- Both the smartphones have a 10-megapixel front camera and a vertical rear camera arrangement.
- Both the device offers Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor.
- The devices are 4G LTE, however, have 5G LTE based on the country.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has 8GB RAM, 256 GB storage but without microSD space. However, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ has 12 GB RAM, 256/512 GB storage and a microSD space.
- The Note 10+ comes with slightly better battery life than Note 10. Like Note 10+ offers a 4300mAh battery life while Note 10 comes with 3500mAh battery capacity.
- However, both smartphones offer 45W charging when plugged in with reverse wireless charging.
- The Note 10+ offers Aura Glow, Aura Black, and Aura White color variants. While Note 10 offers Aura Glow, Aura Black, and Aura Pink color variants.