Samsung is coming up with the Galaxy Note 10. It has confirmed officially that the phone will be launched on 7th August at Barclays Centre in Brooklyn. It’s not a rumor that Galaxy Note 10 will have a big screen. Samsung said that Note 10 will be one of the two foldable phones releases after the Galaxy Fold, though we still doubt it.
Once the event kicks off on 7th August 2019, you would get to know about the confirm specification. Before that, you can put your name down and reserve the phone.
Rumored Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Here are some rumors about the specifications of Galaxy Note 10, which you need to know.
- The phone may not have a headphone jack. Images leaked by SamMobile and WinFuture shows the ph one without the audio port. So the possibilities are Note 10 may not have an audio port. Though! it’s still a rumor.
- The phone may come up with a Flamingo Pink Color Variant like the Galaxy S10. It may have a matching Pink S pen. so it definitely will be the best choice for girls.
- TechTalkTv shared an image on Twitter in which startup screen name was seen as “Note 10 Plus” and not “Note 10”.
- Note 10 may have a 6.6-inch display screen while Note 9 has a screen of 6.4 inches.
- The phone may have a 19:9 aspect ratio while the current note 9 has an 18:5:9 ratio.
- Note 10 may have a big, 4,300-mAh battery which would notably be larger than the Note 9’s 4,000-mAh battery and the 4,100-mAh Galaxy S10 Plus.
- A phone without any physical buttons is not a far-reaching concept. Similarly, Note 10 phone’s edges may not have physical buttons and different degrees of force depending on how hard you press down, which would allow you to turn on the phone or adjust the volume on a smooth and flat surface.
- According to SamMobile site, the Note10 could have 4 cameras on the back.
Here are some interesting tweets about the Samsung Galaxy Note 10:
An unknown leaker seems to have leaked two phones at the same time: the Galaxy Note10+ and the iPhone XR 2019 in the mirror. pic.twitter.com/QdzBsv8PB0
— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) 31 July 2019
My source got to play with a Note 10 and Note 10 Pro. Here is what they said about it.
1. Both of the models he used had headphone jacks.
2. Renders are almost perfect.
3. SPen is almost the same as the Note9
4. Non-Pro has no micro sd card slot.
— Max Weinbach (@mweinbachXDA) 21 June 2019
- Google is getting rid of Android Auto’s smartphone UI-here’s why
- Verizon’s four new unlimited plans come with a surprising price cut
- Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs and Shaw Dethrones Disney’s The Lion King