A 17-year-old boy was arrested after being wounded during a late-night shootout in the Bronx on Saturday, capping a bloody day that saw two other people gunned down in the Big Apple.
Cops responded to a report of a shooting around 11:30 p.m. outside 2260 Crotona Ave. in Belmont and found Omar Bojang with a gunshot wound to the left thigh and five shell casings at the scene, police said.
Bojang, who was uncooperative with the officers, was later charged with attempted murder and reckless endangerment after cops reviewed surveillance video of the incident and saw that he allegedly opened fire on a group of people and was wounded by return fire, police said.
He was listed in stable condition at St. Barnabas Hospital.
The shooting came at the end of another spate of gunplay in the city that included two homicides, according to police.
Shortly before 3:45 p.m., Christopher Caraballo, 24, was shot in the upper chest at the Wagner Houses NYCHA complex in Harlem, police said.
Surveillance footage from the area showed that Caraballo had been walking on East 125th Street shortly before the shooting and passed the gunman, who turned around and followed him to the housing complex.
Video of the incident shows Caraballo trying to get into the building when the gunman approaches him and the two exchange words.
The suspect then shot Caraballo and took off with a chain the victim was wearing, police said.
Caraballo, of Brooklyn, was taken to NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem, where he was pronounced dead.
Earlier Saturday, police said a 50-year-old man was sitting on a bench in Coney Island when he was shot twice in the head shortly after 8 a.m.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. No arrests have been made.
The Post is withholding the man’s name pending notification of his family.