Las Vegas timeshare mogul Stephen Cloobeck has continued to harass his Instagram model ex after she took out a restraining order against him — and now she wants him to pay the price, new court papers show.
Cloobeck — who sold his Diamond Resorts empire for $2.2 billion in 2016 — has repeatedly violated a January order to stay away from digital pinup girl Stefanie Gurzanski following their December breakup, she claims in a new Los Angeles Superior Court motion seeking $100,000 in damages.
The harassment, Gurzanski claims, included a Jan. 30 text message calling her a “wicked whore,” a “hooker,” and a “prostitute,” as well as a March 1 Instagram message threatening legal action against her.
“You can’t compete on this level. You are a fraud,” Cloobeck allegedly wrote in Jan. 30 texts to Gurzanski, who makes money posing nude for subscription Web site OnlyFans. “I’m the victim. You wicked whore.”
“You are in the fight of tour (sic) life. Go report me,” Cloobeck allegedly said on Instagram after Gurzanski, 26, blocked his text messages.
Cloobeck also allegedly sent Gurzanski notes on OnlyFans, where he set up an account with the bio “Your worst nightmare” and set his location as “The Courts,” her filing says.
Cloobeck’s legal team has moved for the restraining order to be quashed, claiming the court didn’t have jurisdiction over him at the time because he was in Mexico.
His lawyer, Robert Allen, who called Gurzanski’s filing “replete with false statements,” says Cloobeck was south of the border when the restraining order was issued and may not have been able to read the copy that was texted to his cellphone right away.
It’s the latest twist in an already zany legal battle that kicked off after the pair’s July-to-December romance ended last year.
As The Post has previously reported, Cloobeck is suing Gurzanski for allegedly duping him into thinking she was a “legitimate” fashion model so she could use his palatial home, private jet and other possessions as a setting for her salacious business of posing nude for money. He claims the digital pinup model scammed him out of $1 million in gifts and trips in the process, including more than 100 bikinis and pieces of lingerie that she allegedly “used as props” for her OnlyFans posts.
Gurzanski has denied the allegations, saying Cloobeck knew full well how she earned a living and is simply trying to punish her for breaking up with him.
Gurzanski, in seeking a sanction of at least $100,000 against Cloobeck, told a Los Angeles state court judge that money is the only thing that will convince the 59-year-old, twice-divorced multimillionaire to leave her be.
“Based upon Stephen‘s blatant disregard for the courts orders, Stefanie is respectfully requesting that the court sanction Stephen in a sum not less than $100,000, or in any other amount the court deems just and reasonable for each and every violations,” according to her filing. “Absent such an order, Stephen will continue to abuse Stefanie.”
The March 31 filing says Cloobeck’s alleged harassment has included threatening messages claiming to be from people associated with the multimillionaire — and was so pervasive it broke up her relationship with her boyfriend.
“After Stephen contacted [the boyfriend] on several occasions and threatened to bring him into the litigation, [he] broke up with Stephanie,” the filing said. “He no longer wanted to be involved with Stephanie because of Stephen.”
Cloobeck allegedly messaged the boyfriend threatening a subpoena and saying, “You have issues,” and “You need a lawyer,” the filing said.
“All that’s happening is that Stephen’s advising her, wanting her to settle because he understands that having this carry on is not in her best interest,” Allen told The Post.
“The ball is in their court,” Allen said. “We are actively waiting and ready to settle. And that’s all that Stephen has wanted from the very beginning.”
But Gurzanski said she didn’t interpret the messages Cloobeck sent her, her friends and even her mother, which allegedly extended for weeks if not months following the restraining order, as an invitation to settle.
“I read them very seriously, like this is exactly what he wants to do and what he means and he’s not going to go away,” she told The Post in an interview.
“My life is completely different now because of what this man has done to me. He’s tried to ruin me,” she said. “He’s damaged me mentally a lot.”
Indeed, Gurzanski’s filing suggests that Cloobeck intends to drag the court fight out for years, saying he has admitted to going after her for “sport.”
“Today was a small taste of what the next three years are going to be like,” Cloobeck allegedly texted a friend of Gurzanski’s after a February court hearing related to the restraining order.
“This will mentally take over her life. Again,” he wrote to the friend, per Gurzanski’s filing. “Tell her to have her attorney call mine and settle.”